Rules & Regulations
For LKG Class, admission starts in the last week of January. Admission for other classes up to XI, depending on available vacancy, starts in the fourth week of March.
- To be eligible for admission to LKG class, the candidate should be three & half years and above.
- For admission to other classes, the candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- Candidate will apply for admission on the prescribed form.
- They will paste their latest photo on the form.
- For proof of date of birth, they will produce certificates signed by the competent authority or the Transfer Certificates from recognized schools.
- Transfer Certificates duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the district in which the previous school is located, will be submitted at the time of admission.
- Any change, in Student’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name and Date of Birth once filled by the Parents in the Admission Form, will not be allowed in the records of the Institution.
- Every student will regularly and punctually attend the school.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to attend classes without the written permission of the Principal.
- For absence due to unavoidable reasons, students will submit written application duly signed by their parents. In case of illness, medical certificate given by a registered doctor will be attached. Leave applications must be submitted within three days of absence. In case of continuous absence for ten days without permission, students’ names will be struck off the school rolls. The Principal however, may allow re-admission.
- Every student must have at least 90% attendance failing which he/she can be debarred from appearing in the Annual or Board Examination.